In today's business world, organizations are deluged with the challenges of managing their information assets; too many files, not enough space, confidentiality concerns, govemmental controls, user access demands and not enough resources to manage the whole thing. In-house efforts to ensure a proper records management system often take valuable resources away from performance of the organization's core business. Businesses need to contend with many record management issues, such as; compliance with privacy laws, providing accurate and timely retrieval services, utilizing available (or limited) space in the most efficient manner, and maintaining their overall information management policies.
Let us help!
Suncoast Records Management Solutions, Inc. (SRMS) is a professional records management company, located in Fort Myers, that can help your organization focus on its core business through outsourcing the storage and management of your inactive records by:
- Elimination of the clutter resulting from older records not needed in day-to-day operations
- Providing access to needed records in a timely fashion - usually next business day and, when situations dictate, within two hours or less
- Creating a physical barrier between the organization's employees and its inaciive records--preventing unauthorized access to sensitive records
- Minimizing the risk of lost or misfiled records through barcode tracking of the stored records and strict adherence to operation procedures by SRMS employees
- Disposing of retention-eligible records in a timely and accurate manner
- Achieving compliance with regulations affeciing the organization's records administration, such as, Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm Leach Bliley and HIPAA